General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  Best Practices Group

Staff
    Posted 11-03-2023 09:30
    Edited by Stu Rathbone 11-03-2023 09:30

Hi all,

For those of you who have not joined the Best Practices group, there is some interesting chatter going on there I think most of you would be interested in and could perhaps contribute to. As our Community grows to nearly 450 members and people start to get more comfortable in asking questions here, we are seeing some very interesting questions and inspiring workflows.

Our Community would love to hear from you....ask us anything! Show us your cool stuff. Share your victories.
    We're open, 24 x 7 x 365.

To join additional Groups in the Community, select 'All Groups' from the Groups menu and join the Groups you are interested in.
    You can also control the frequency of email notifications by group, either Real Time, Daily Digest or Weekly Digest.
    We recommend Daily Digest at a minimum so you can stay on top of any interesting conversations.
    I prefer Real-Time because I find everything in the Community interesting.
    #slightlyBiased ;-)

------------------------------
    Stu Rathbone
    Director - Support & Enablement
    ProntoForms
    community@prontoforms.com
    ------------------------------

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use