Best Practices

View Only
  • 1.  Changing the language of the App

Adopter
    Posted 05-31-2023 05:04

Hello,
    Does someone knows how we can change the language used in the ProntoForms App.
    I did changed in the parameters my language to English but my app still remains in French.

Some ideas?

Peter

------------------------------
    Peter Dienaar
    PF developer
    Johnson Controls

• 2.  RE: Changing the language of the App

Posted 05-31-2023 17:24

Bonjour Peter, 

Thanks for writing in about this!

I'll be happy to help shine some light on the language settings for you. 

This question does come up from time to time, so it's a great one to share with the Community. 

A few pointers when it comes to language:

1. Based on the screenshots you send along, that looks like the area for the team / user settings which only apply to contact emails and web portal

2. If you'd like to change the language of the mobile app experience (for example, accessing the ProntoForms mobile app on your iPad), I would suggest changing your device language settings, more on that here

3. In case you're interested in form contents / multilingual forms, here's more on that

To summarize, the ProntoForms mobile app language is based on your device language, as in point (2). 

For more information about how to set up your device language, refer to the manufacturer's help pages:

I hope that helps light the way, do let us know in case you have any other questions!

Erika Lapenat
    Technical Content Developer
    ProntoForms

• 3.  RE: Changing the language of the App

Adopter
    Posted 06-01-2023 03:45

Great !

This works.

Thank you for the information.

Peter

Peter Dienaar
    PF developer
    Johnson Controls

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use