General Discussion

View Only
  • 1.  The Ask Us Everything Webinar series is back by popular demand!

Staff
    Posted 11-14-2023 12:38
    Edited by Pat Cooney 11-14-2023 12:49

Do you have questions you would like answered on anything to do with ProntoForms (Soon to be TrueContext)?

Nothing is off the table: a Product feature or capability, Integration with 3rd party tools, Analytics, the ProntoForms API, Best Practices, Workflow design, full solution capabilities, available training, the Community or our upcoming rebrand to TrueContext  (which is happening the day after the webinar).

We understand that no single person that can answer every potential question our customers may have so we have assembled a panel of ProntoForms experts from just about every department in our company so that hopefully, no question will go unanswered.

If you have a question, it is likely someone else has the same question too, so don't be shy!
    If you want to be 100% ensure your question is answered, you can submit a question up to 24 hours it in advance of the event via email at:

community@prontoforms.com

Date: Tuesday November 21st
    Time: 1:00pm - 1:45 EDT

Register: HERE

Can't make this webinar? You can always communicate with the ProntoForms team 24 x 7 x 365 right here in the Community!

------------------------------
    Stu Rathbone
    Director - Support & Enablement
    ProntoForms

• 2.  RE: The Ask Us Everything Webinar series is back by popular demand!

Staff
    Posted 11-14-2023 13:00

Tagging some recently active and new users as I want to make sure this event is on their radar! @Gary Thursfield @Mark Warwick @Jasdeep Chahal @Lori Bristow @Ali Daher @Chad Everett @Connor Smith @Paula Morales @Alicia Rico @Tomas Fernandez @Mark Ballance @Moritz Waltenberger

Pat Cooney
    Community Engineer
    ProntoForms

• 3.  RE: The Ask Us Everything Webinar series is back by popular demand!

Adopter
    Posted 11-17-2023 06:49

Hello,

my first question :-)

When ProntoFroms becomes TrueContext, what will happen to handelbars code such as: {{#pf:if pages.....? Does "pf" stands for ProntoForms? If so, will it change to "tc"? If so, what will happen with existing documents?

Thanks a lot

@handelbars

Alicia Rico
    CI
    Johnson Controls

• 4.  RE: The Ask Us Everything Webinar series is back by popular demand!

Staff
    Posted 11-17-2023 08:33

Hi Alica,

Great question and thank you for submitting it in advance, we'll track down the answer for you. Be sure to tune in to the Ask Us Everything Webinar on Tuesday to hear your question and the answer.

We've been getting a lot of great questions for this session, should be valuable session to attend for all.

Date: Tuesday November 21st
    Time: 1:00pm - 1:45 EDT

Register: HERE

Stu Rathbone
    ProntoForms

• 5.  RE: The Ask Us Everything Webinar series is back by popular demand!

Adopter
    Posted 11-21-2023 03:37
    Edited by Alicia Rico 11-21-2023 03:36

Hello Stu,

thanks Stu, I cannot make it to the call. Too late for me.

Please, another question. Is there an integration between ProntoForms and SAFT ( Standard Audit File for Tax Purposes) system? Some governments (Austria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Rumania that I know of) are using it to generate legal electronic forms for VAT returns, shipping documents and electronic accounting.

In my case I am interested to know if it is integrated or can be integrated with the Portuguese system to generate official shipping documents.

e-fatura-circulação (portaldasfinancas.gov.pt)

Thanks a lot

Alicia Rico
    CI
    Johnson Controls

• 6.  RE: The Ask Us Everything Webinar series is back by popular demand!

Staff
    Posted 11-21-2023 09:10

Hi Alicia,

Thank you for the question, we will work to have your question and answer addressed in todays session. The session will be recorded and posted in the Community for viewing with in a day or two of the event.

If for some reason we cannot get this question into todays session, I will respond to this post when I have the answer.

Stu Rathbone
    ProntoForms

Reminder: Content posted to our Community is public content.  Please be careful not to post Intellectual Property that you do not have permission to share.  For more information please refer to our Terms Of Use