General Discussion

View Only

Latest Posts

• Welcome to the ProntoForms Community, the result of a great team collaboration with our Customers.  I want to specially thank our Community Advisory Board members for their input.  Communities are built on the basis of open feedback and sharing.  We have ...

5 people like this.
  • Hello James,  Thank you for sharing your workflow, that's really helpful to see your complexity. For templates available across FormSpaces, this is a great feature request. We are always open to hearing feedback on how we can make your work go a little ...

• Hello, Pat. I really appreciate you all trying to come up with a solution and for submitting a product feature request.  We currently use the multiselect questions and was happy to discover repeatable sections where the quantities and destination ...

• Hi Sherri, Thanks so much for submitting this question. Myself, @Ian Chamberlain , and @Rob Dods , all spent some time on trying to come up with a solution for you yesterday but unfortunately we were unable to come up with anything. As you've no ...

• Hello! I'm a Product Manager at TrueContext, and we're aiming to better meet our customers' needs in managing workflows. Would any of these views be beneficial to you? If so, could you tell us why it would be helpful? Job Status and Assignment ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Erin,  Thanks for the reply.  Essentially our company makes electric heaters and different controllers for those heaters. We have to inspect and test the heater, but we also have to inspect and test the controller. There are many different kinds ...

• Hi James, There's currently no way to disable the "Discard Changes" option at the team or form level, unfortunately. I can understand the fears of data loss when people're working quickly and want to swap between forms -- it's definitely a matter of ...

• Is there a way to disable the "Discard Changes" button when closing a form and just default it to always save as a draft instead? Right now our workflow requires users to flip between multiple forms while onsite (e.g. inspecting two different things ...

• Hello.  I'm looking to create a pdf report filename using information in a repeatable section. The repeatable section in the report looks something like this.  The PO# column is a text column and the Model# column is a drop down list referencing a google ...

• Excellent, glad we could help! ------------------------------ Scott Daly Senior Manager, Implementation Services TrueContext ------------------------------

1 person likes this.