General Discussion

View Only

Latest Posts

• Welcome to the ProntoForms Community, the result of a great team collaboration with our Customers.  I want to specially thank our Community Advisory Board members for their input.  Communities are built on the basis of open feedback and sharing.  We have ...

5 people like this.
  • Join us this Wednesday, April 17th, at 11:00am EDT, for our next Ask Us Everything event. Do you need help with a particular form? Want to know how to use your TrueContext installation to its fullest potential? There are no topics off-limits, so ...

• C onditional Logic allows forms to adapt dynamically based on user inputs, offering a personalized and intuitive experience. By presenting or hiding objects based on specific criteria, C onditional Logic streamlines the form-f low ...

4 people like this.
  • Hi, Calvin -- Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad you noticed the smoother and easier drag & drop functionality. I should create a post highlighting it! Indeed, this approach could work for adding sections and pages. We'll keep you and the community ...

• Hey Huberto, Just wanted to let you know that this is working great. You didn't mention it, but it's also much easier to drag and drop questions to reorder them now.  Now my question is.. when can we expect to be able to insert Sections anywhere in ...

1 person likes this.
  • Join us for our post eclipse cosmic journey through the TrueContext platform guided by our team of solution astronauts. No question is too "out of this world" for our panel of experts. So grab your mobile device and prepare for a celestial experience ...

• It might be the case that your organization follows a concrete data storage and processing policy to meet the data security aspects for your organization. This may require that form submission data collected by TrueContext is not stored or processed anywhere ...

2 people like this.
  • Thanks, Calvin.  I also wanted to let you know that the feature is now available. ------------------------------ --Huberto ------------------------------

• Hi, everyone! Last week, I let you all know about the upcoming release of a new form builder feature that allows adding questions anywhere in a section. I'm happy to announce that this feature is now available. If you missed my post about this last ...

• Community Spotlight: Natalie Tallon The Community Spotlight is an opportunity to feature one of our amazing TrueContext Community members and learn more about who they are, how they got to be working with TrueContext, and about the great work they ...