Integrations

View Only

Latest Posts

• Hey Andre, When a user submits a form, both the standard JSON generated and the JSON document can embed images and file attachments in base64. Our  REST API does allow you to dispatch a form to a user and it supports image and file upload question ...

• Hi Nick, Not being particular in customer requirements, one situation could be if many systems save information into an external system, and then TrueContext is requested to load the information from there and allow edits. Example: Parts inspection/QA ...

• Hey Andre, Thanks for posting your question in the community. Are you able to provide more detail surrounding the use case? Once we have more detail we'll be able to speak better to a potential solution. ------------------------------ Nick Cote ...

• Hello, We have been working on integrations between TrueContext and Salesforce in particular and we noticed we can send over to Salesforce images and attachments in general, but not retrieving them afterwards. Similar to REST API, where we can send ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello Cliff I'm one of the product manager here at TrueContext who looks for opportunities and pain points in regards to our integrations. Unfortunately, integration with Microsoft SQL Server is not on our planned roadmap. ...

• Can you please discuss direct database integrations internally regarding your product in the near future. If that is already a feature in the enterprise level accounts that I am somehow missing I apologize in advance. I would also prefer not to have ...

• Hi Eoin,    Sorry for the delayed response on this, I was working to connect with another customer who had integrated ZOHO Analytics and it took a few days for us to connect. Understanding you were looking for ZOHO Inventory (vs Analytics) ...

• Perfect, Thanks Pat. Looking forward to hearing about it.  ------------------------------ Eoin O'Grady DIRECTOR GEA LTD ------------------------------

• Hi Eoin, that's a good question. We've had a couple of conversations internally today and we'll get back to you in the next couple of days. ------------------------------ Pat Cooney Community Engineer ProntoForms community@prontoforms.com ------ ...

• We are trying to better integrate Zoho with our inventory management system (in our case, Zoho Inventory)  What is the best practice for this?  Can anyone speak to any of there hurdles experienced with doing same? ------------------------------ ...